Sunday, February 27, 2011

Conversation with Ebay customer

Dear woodpro01,
Hi,

I would like it to say "Scentsy" 

I was hoping you had another available. last night I thought I saw 5 available, but when I ordered today, it was down to one.  Do you know how long it might be before you have any more available?  I have been searching for an appropriate display stand to use, and honestly, of all the display stands out there being offered, I find yours to be the most balanced and attractive in appearance!  I am really looking forward to using it!



Dear ebay member,Thank you very much for responding so promptly. First, I would like to double check the engraving. Do you want the parentheses around Scentsy, or just the word itself. I just want to make sure there are no errors on our end.
Also, thank you very much for your interest in the displays and thank you for the compliment. We are currently out of stock on the displays but we are expecting to have more to list on March 8th. If you would like me to notify you before we put them up for sale I would be happy to. Please just let me know and I will send you an email through ebay, (attached to this sold item) and let you know.
I will also let you know as soon as this purchase ships with a FedEx tracking number.
Thank you,
Dreams by Design

- woodpro01

 Dear woodpro01,


I am sorry, just the name   Scentsy 
Yes, please let me know when you have another one to list.  I had a last minute invitation to take a booth at a large home show and I have been hustling to find nice displays to use, I prefer the look of yours and would love to get another to balance my table at the trade show! The show starts Thursday, March 17th, so I would need to receive it by this day.  The second would be engraved the same as this one.  Just send me an email when one is available.
Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment